Pocket parks – Hadart Design & BuildDescription
Increasing concrete cover of cities leads to their residents looking for solutions to get nature closer to their apartments.
Such a solution is provided by pocket parks, or parkettes – small green squares, always open to the public, equipped with small architecture, and fitted among built environment.
Benefits of pocket gardens
- they introduce green leisure zones to the city
- reduce the effect of urban heat islands
- greenery, trees, shrubs and perennials make climate milder
- they have beneficial influence on rainwater management
- increase biodiversity
- have an immense impact on interpersonal relations in a small community
Hadart realization features
- high quality
- work culture
- experience and many years of observing species that are good for and thriving in cities
- excellent quality of carefully selected trees and shrubs
- designs executed by Hadart serve the local community for many years
It is necessary to cultivate and maintain the project for the first 3 years after planting in order to achieve a good quality of the created green square.
- verification of the design if it was not made by Hadart, or preparing the design
- presentation of the cost estimate together with the work schedule
- realization with attention to the surroundings and the existing infrastructure
- planting trees and shrubs. Joy
- acceptance of the completed project by the Investor
- cultivation and maintenance