Gardens – Hadart Design & BuildDescription
The offer covers all work from designing to realization with Hadart Design & Build system. We create green spaces according to the Investor’s needs, aiming at building the perfect place in which a home will coexist with nature.
After the completion, we provide continuous care for the garden.
Benefits of a garden
- serves as a beautiful living room, a dining room and an open air leisure zone
- improves air quality and humidity around the house
- enables close contact with nature
- enables creating our own vegetable and herb garden
- becomes a place to work outside, in the open air
- place for physical activity
- lowers temperature of the environment on hot days, so the temperature inside the house will be lower as well
- a well designed, executed and tidy garden increases property value by ca. 20%
What makes Hadart gardens special
- long-term approach to Client’s needs, planning for how the garden will change over the years
- high quality of realization
- high quality of introduced plants
- possibility to plant unique specimens: trees over a dozen meters high, solitary trees several decades old, or individual plants available in Europe, which we can select together with out client
- executing works according to schedule
- work culture, tidiness
- in the projects we create, we take into account challenges related to the necessity to act for climate improvement, i.e. sustainable development, biodiversity, utilization of rainwater
- cultivating the garden, which means taking responsibility for how it will change over the years
We can use the garden year-round.
Different gardens require different levels of involvement in their tending.
Certainly, the most important work is done in spring and in autumn.
Offer realization process
- learning investor’s needs
- identifying soil and climate conditions of a given place
- preparing 2 variants of a concept design, complete with visualizations
- presentation and arrangements with the client, resulting in creating the final concept design
- client’s approval
- signing the agreement and setting the work schedule
- realization according to schedule
- planting and finishing touches on the garden. Joy
- tending to the garden and collaborating with the client over the years